Monday 14 June 2010

sewing project, fabric and wish list

So I've finally decided what I shall be making on my next sewing project...high waisted shorts. I'm pretty excited about this project and I even managed to pick up some pretty fabric today for a bargain price...





And here's a swatch of the fabric. I like to think it's kind of Liberty-esque...


I can't wait to get started. 

And here's something for the wish list...CLOGS. I would really like some like these...

Top: ASOS Swedish Hasbeens 830 Braided Sandal in black and Nature £95
Bottom: Topshop OPAL Patent Low Wood Sandals orange and yellow £55

I really like the fact that none of these are too high, my feet aren't designed for such heights.

Well I'm off to start cutting out my sewing pattern, 
speak soon
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment