Sunday 1 August 2010

straw hat and vintage

Long time no see. I really wish I had more time for blogging, but with my studies and part time job it's really difficult to fit it all in along with gathering stock for my shop and the odd bit of sewing.  But hopefully I'll find a routine with it soon enough.

This weekend I have had to return to my family home to look after my Mother's pony which means lots of riding and mucking out, ultimately tiring yet it's lovely to be out in the fresh air away from the city fumes. I have also manage to take in and re-hem a vintage find (see below). It's such a comfortable piece perfect for hot summer days. It might go in the shop, but then again, it might not. I really love it for its versatility and it looked great with the straw hat I found of my Mother's.








These photos aren't that great as I unfortunately don't have my fabulous photographer here this weekend. So I had to do the old timer on the camera on the tripod, rushing back and forth. Definitely makes the task slightly more difficult!

I also wanted to share this trailer for a new movie 'Coco Chanel and Igor Stravinsky', I don't know much about it but I am certainly intrigued....


xxx

2 comments: