Tuesday 20 July 2010

back in london town

I have been frightfully neglectful of the blog this past week, I do have an excuse though as I have been on a mini holiday to the Peak District with my family. I barely touched my laptop the whole time I was there, which was actually quite refreshing!

I haven't properly been through my pics but I thought I would share some highlights of the trip which included visits to stately homes such as Haddon Hall and Chatsworth House as well as vintage shops in Manchester and even the Gallery of Costume Museum....




















Unfortunately these pics are great quality, I need to go through them. I hope to go into some of these places in detail, especially the Gallery of Costume (above) which was actually situated in an old Georgian building which was really lovely.

Have a gorgeous day

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment